CFRP Light-weight Roll
CFRP is the material produced from solidifying by a heat up process after infiltrating the heat solid resin in the cloth woven with the super-solid carbon fiber so-called much lighter and stronger than the iron. CFRP is contributing to the efficiency of more light-weight and fuel saving as used to the frames of airplane plus the practical results of the space shuttle and sport cars.Applying this material to the roll shaft, Meiwa presents a super light-weight carbon roll of which the distortion is minimum and the roll accuracy is much better for the circular and cylindrical accuracy comparing to the usual metal roll.
Meiwa produces a super light-weight carbon roll of which the roll accuracy is much better compering to the usual metallic rolls for the cirecular and cylindrical accuracy as well as a minimum volume of distortion based on a pipe of composite material made from the cloth of super solid carbon fiber which is infiltrated and solidified with the heat solid resin.
- Effect of Super light-weight
- ●It is easy to remove and restore when replacing the roll.
- ●It can improve the endurance for the relating parts such as the bearing motor.
- Super low inertial power
- ●More high speed machine-run in the operations of production line can be realized.
- ●Saving of energy consumption is possible.
- Effect of Super solid
- ●Roll distortion is minimum and a roll accuracy can be maintained longtime.
- ●The realization for the safety high speed operations of production line is possible.
- ●It can solve the wrinkle problem of the film and paper manufacturing line.
- Corrosion resistance
- This roll can be used under the severe environment with the strong resistance for chemicals, acids and alkalis.
- Freely desighing and efficient processing
- ●It is possible to make a design adjustable for the needs.
- ●Design of strength and process of each surface (Plating and Metalizing)
- Newspaper offset rotary printing process roll
- Film making process roll
- Coater roll, ruminator roll
- Winding core
- Other industrial application roll